Wednesday, August 16, 2017

WIP Wednesday - Week 33

A finished item, at long last!

I finished Nina's cardigan :-) It is currently blocking and then I just need to sew in the buttons, so done in plenty of time for both Stashdash (finishes Sunday) and for when I see her next (next Thursday - eeeeeee!!!!)

I think it should fit her alright. It's a bit tight on me, but she's slimmer than I am so that should work out fine. Besides, that we pre-blocking, and I've yet to knit anything that didn't grow during blocking ;-)

The pattern is Vanadiym by Lisa Mutch with the cat from the Professor McGonagall blanket by Kristen Fanning. The yarn is CottonBaby from Gepard Garn. I'm not usually a fan of cotton as I find it too tightly spun to be all that soft, but this was definitely the exception that proved the rule. Lovely soft and pleasant to work with - didn't hurt my hands at all! I'll definitely want to knit something for myself in this yarn at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment