Wednesday, October 18, 2017

WIP Wednesday - Week 42

Two finished objects this week :-)

I finished the poncho for Rosa. I had to do a bit of fudging with the numbers as the pattern doesn't actually go up to her size, but hopefully it'll fit her. I get to see her later today and should be able to get her to try it on right away. She put on Nora's last week and claimed that she NEEDED one of those, so I'm pretty confident that she'll like it ;-)

Saturday Mixi texted me to ask from Nora if I'd make her a crochet octopus like the one I'd made for Frederik. It's the first time Nora has actually asked me to make her anything (which makes sense - she's not that old yet!), and of course I said yes right away. "What colour do you want? I have yarn in red, yellow, green and purple." "BLUE!!" ... alrighty then! Time to go stashdiving. Fortunately I had just enough, so a blue octopus it is :-)

And in whatever time I had left between the two crochet projects, I've been working on my Chromatic. Though the lace is really easy, it still takes longer than just plain stockinette, so I'll be working on this for awhile yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment