Wednesday, February 26, 2020

WIP Wednesday - Week 9

Since my last post I finished the Twylem Cardigan and I absolutely LOVE it! It turned out exactly like I'd hoped it would, and I'll be wearing the crap out of it the rest of this winter. All my mods worked, and there isn't a single thing I'd change about it :-D

With that finished, I decided it was high time that I got started on the Adventurous Cardigan as Mum and Dad gave me the yarn for it for my birthday. I cast on last week and am just over half-way with the back collar. SO MANY CABLES!!! ❤️ It's going to take forever to knit, and chances are I won't have it done until 2021 sometime, but it will be WELL worth it.

I've also picked up the Starflake shawl once again. The yarn isn't quite as nice to work with as I'd hoped (two really thin strands held together), but it's lovely soft, so the finished item will be lovely :-) For the sake of my own sanity I decided against the brioche version, and am just doing the plain garter stitch version instead.

Finally, I finished a lovey for a friend of mine, who's due in April sometime. I used the leftover cotton from Nora's mermaid's tail, and just change colours as I ran out. It was a really, really quick piece and I love the way it turned out :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment