Ah well, it doesn't look too bad on me. Not what I had hoped for, but not bad enough that I'm going to reknit it either. Something to keep in mind if I ever knit it again though.
The Rainbow Vanilla socks have been my commute knitting this past week, and have seen quite significant progress as a a result. I have one done (but for the heel) and the other is almost at the point where I put the waste yarn in for the afterthought heel.
Finally I put a serious dent into the baby blanket for Nora over the weekend. So significant, in fact, that I figured out that if I just knit one square per day for the rest of the month, I'll finish on May 31st! So that is now my stated goal - one square per day for the next 26 days. We'll see if I actually manage to keep it up (and if I have enough scrap yarn! That'd be a fun hurdle... ;) ).