Thursday, February 28, 2013

FO Friday - Wingspan, 2nd edition

My second wingspan is done, and I loved the pattern just as much as the first time :)
I actually think I like this colourway just a tad more than the green one I used last time. These colours are perfect for my sister and I can't wait to give it to her! I didn’t quite have enough yarn for the cast-off, so ended up using Yarn Harlot’s crochet cast-off, which makes for a slightly tighter cast-off. I wouldn't use it for other garments, but it worked perfectly for a scarf.

The yarn is Hjertegarn Baby Trunte, which is 100% Merino.

5 comments:

  1. Another perfect Wingspan! This is such a great pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really is :) And just PERFECT for striped yarn.

      Delete
  2. I love it! Now I look at all striped yarns with Wingspan in mind. LOL! I am sure your sister will adore it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you - it looks terrific with striped yarn :)

      Delete
  3. Great pattern, lovely result! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete