Wednesday, February 24, 2016

WIP Wednesday - Professor McGonagall

I do a lot of mindless knitting these days, so I've decided that rather than mentioning everything in these posts, I'll just pick out a few projects I'm excited about.

This week, that is first and formost my Professor McGonagall blanket :) It hasn't seen quite as much progress as I would have liked, as I've been away all weekend, but I've gotten past the first three stars and really love it :)
It's EXTREMELY fiddly, and the stars aren't nearly as nice as I would have liked them to be (I might have been better off using double knitting - at least for the stripes following the right-most star), but I'm hoping it's nothing a good blocking can't fix, and it's keeping me nicely interested, which is a good thing :)

I probably won't get much done on it this coming week (as I REALLY need to finish my February socks!), but I'm hoping to get past all the intarsia before too long, so I can focus on picking up the bazillion stitches for the border and keep it from rolling up so much! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment