Wednesday, February 3, 2016

WIP Wednesday

I've been feeling under the weather this past week, so haven't been knitting as much as I'd thought I would.

I finished the first legwarmer, but it took me several days to cast on the second one. I've done so now though, and am past the ribbing, so the next part should go fast.

Last night I cast on my February socks for the "Just One More Row" KAL. I have several socks on the needles already, but this needs to be a pair started and completed in February in order to be eligible, so I had to start a new pair :)
I'm using three balls of scrap yarn and am REALLY happy with how it's turning out! The colours look awesome together :)

And that's it! I've also added a few squares on my cozy memories blanket, but not enough to warrant a new photo. Hopefully I'll finish the legwarmers soon, so I can get back to all the things I cast on right before Christmas :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour combo in the scrappy stripes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really thrilled with how it's turning out :)

      Delete