Thursday, December 22, 2016

WIP Thursday: Meet Bimbi

Haven't been doing much crafting this past week, but did manage to finish two things :-)

We celebrated "mini-Christmas" with Nina, Christian and the kids last Sunday, and since Miriam had seemed to love the other doll clothes I made her so much, I decided to make a few more ;-) Of course I figured this out Wednesday, as I needed to have them ready the following Sunday, so I suddenly got a tad busy ;-) Managed to finish them all in time though. So Rosita (the doll) now has two extra pairs of socks, a t-shirt and a skirt :-)


And after a 6 month hiatus I finally finished Bimbi the Elephant, and once again reminded myself that though crocheted animals are cute, sewing the pieces together is a hassle and a half! I somehow managed to get the head on crooked this time! Fortunately Lars talked some sense into me, and reminded me that it really didn't matter - it just meant he was looking to the side, rather than straight at you. And besides, it also meant the trunk was out of the way when you went to hug him! Good point...
I have a recipient in mind, but we'll see what happens ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment