Wednesday, July 26, 2017

WIP Wednesday - Week 30

I've been fairly monogamous this past week. I wanted to get a good head-start on the niebling socks before something else popped up (which it did yesterday), so have been knitting on those pretty exclusively up until then.

Which means that I've gotten 2 socks done (but for the heels) and am just missing the twisted rib on the third. Almost half-way through!

This past Monday I went yarn shopping for a new cardigan for Nina. I swatched that same night, and cast on for the Vanadium cardigan yesterday! I had to do copious amounts of maths though, as my gauge was off just enough that I had to go up 1.5 sizes :-P But as Nina prefers positive ease anyway, I decided to just go up the full two sizes and hope for the best!
Not much to see yet. I'm knitting this in pure cotton and hope it won't stretch too much :-P The cotton is really soft though, and much easier on my hands than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment