I made a mistake on the final three-needle bind-off (put WS together instead of RS which I didn't notice until after I was done), but I'll probably just call that a design feature ;-) Since I didn't actually notice it when taking these photos, it probably won't bother me much. I just have to remember to do the same for the next one ;)
As expected, I finished the Entrelac blanket last Wednesday evening. It's been blocked, all ends woven in and is now finished-finished-finished :-) Now I just need to find somebody who needs a baby blanket ;-)
Instead of casting on something new after finishing the blanket, I decided to pick the scrappy swirl tee back up. I'm now done with the body and just have the sleeves left to knit. It's REALLY colourful but I think I like it... besides, it is SO soft and comfortable to wear. I do think getting sleeves will 'ground' it a bit though... we'll see.