Wednesday, June 28, 2017

WIP Wednesday: Elphaba is done!

My Elphaba is finished!!! I still need to weave in some ends, but for all intents and purposes, it is done! I managed to get some FO (finished objects) photos this weekend and I love it :-D Too bad it's now too warm to actually wear it ;-)

I'm also almost done with the Entrelac blanket! Just need 6 more end triangles and that's it! Could probably have managed another repeat (two tiers), but I would only just have enough yarn for that, and i didn't much feel like playing yarn-chicken, so this will have to do.

The mitered triangle socks are coming along slowly but surely. It's the weirdest construction of a sock I've ever seen and there's a TON of ends to weave in, but it's been a fun knit so far, despite having to pick up so many stitches all the time. I'm going to finish one completely and try it on before committing to knit the second sock though. If it looks really odd I might not bother. It's fun to try all these new constructions, but so far they just haven't fit as well as "normal" socks do.

No comments:

Post a Comment