Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WIP Wednesday - Love in Music

Still working on the Love in Music for my sister's wedding. Fortunately after the initial inertia it's now coming along swimmingly. I'm about half-way through the body and then need to knit up the cuffs afterwards.



I still love the yarn :D So wonderfully soft! A shame it's so expensive or I'd treat myself to a blouse in it. As it is, I've already bought some for a scarf for myself ;)

I know it's ambitious, but I'm hoping to have this done by start February so Mixi will have a chance to try it on with the dress before it's too late to change her mind if she wants to buy a cover-up instead.

7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. I'm sure your sister is going to love it. Good luck getting it finished in time for her fitting. It will be really cool to see how it looks next to the dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to ask if I can take a photo to post here :)

      Delete
  2. I love that color and I can almost feel the flow of the fabric. Can't wait to see it done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous!! Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete