I'm starting to believe I might actually be able to finish soon though. It's suddenly starting to take off. I decided to knit up the cuffs on the cast-on edge to give me a better idea of how far I'd come - I didn't want to risk suddenly having knit far too much. Especially since it's lace and I still haven't figured out how to unravel that and pick up the stitches again afterwards. I should probably put in a life line at some point...
Anyway, I'm digressing. As it's hard to model on myself, and my husband absolutely refuses (don't blame him!) I brought it to a friends' place last night to model it on her and get a proper idea of how much I still had left to go.
Pattern: Lost in Music Coverup
Yarn: Grignasco Champagne