Another FO I've been looking so much forward to showing you! I found this project while looking through test-knits on Ravelry, and knew that I just HAD to make it. It was the perfect match for the lovely Merino yarn I had bought in Stockholm :)
Wish I wore shawls more often. I LOVE this!
Close-up of the details
This was yet another project where blocking made a HUGE difference! It went from 53x56cm to 66x97cm! The only problem with such efficient blocking is that it also reeeeally highlights all the mistakes I made along the way ;)
Spot the missed yarn-over ;)
Pattern: Bungay Shawlette
Yarn: Araucania Botany Lace
Modifications: None - test-knit :)