Wednesday, July 16, 2014

WIP Wednesday - On the Needles and Between the Pages

On the Needles
I've been working hard on my newest Elfe this past week, and am loving the way it's turning out :) The colour-changes are a lot more muted or subtle in real life (closer to the right side of the photo than the left side), and I think it's going to look absolutely awesome once it's done! I'm about 80 rows into it now (out of a total of 183) and really, really, really want to finish before the end of the month. Not a totally unrealistic goal I think :)

The yarn is from Fibre Optics in the "Dusty Plum to Olive" colourway. I bought two sets and it should be just enough for this top :)

Between the Pages
I finished the newest Outlander book over the weekend (and LOVED it!) and was in the mood for some true comfort reading. I know that this is my third read-through of this trilogy in a year, but I absolutely adore it, and it hits the spot perfectly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment