Wednesday, December 3, 2014

WIP Wednesday

On the Needles
Almost done with the Little Pole!!! Which is a good thing, since it's supposed to be a Christmas present. I've finished one sleeve, so now I just have the other sleeve and the belt to go. The first sleeve took 2 nights of concentrated knitting, and the belt will probably be something similar, so I should be able to finish with plenty of time to spare :)

Between the Pages
I finished "Landline" by Rainbow Rowell last night. SO GOOD! I just raced through it. It completely deserves all the hype surrounding it. You can find my review here.

Stash Stories
I had my very own "Etsy-incident of 2014" a couple of weeks ago. Thanks to the ridiculously expensive shipping from the US, I didn't do as much damage as I could've, but I did get 4 very gorgeous skeins out of it.

They all arrived last Saturday (so quick!) and as luck would have it, the skein I won from The Fat Squirrel's podcast arrived the same day! So there was lots and lots of yarny goodness to be had :)
I spot a scarf, a cowl and two pairs of socks!

1 comment: