Amazingly enough, I haven't cast on a single new project this week! I've been too busy working on my existing - and time-sensitive - projects, and fortunately they're coming along nicely :)
I've finished the sock for the testknit! Still want to knit the other one at some point obviously, but the commitment was for one sock, so now the other one can wait until I have more time. After some initial doubts, I actually really like how it turned out :)
... or I'll just give Eva this pair instead! Who needs matching socks anyway?! ;)
Nina's Seabrook vest finally has two armholes!!! I did it wrong the first time, so had to rip back a couple of rows, but I think it looks right this time :) Another 25cm to go, and I'll be all done!
Lots and lots and lots of white seed stitch! It looks good on though, so I hope Nina will like it :)
Tour de Fleece started last week (a spinning challenge that runs concurrent with the Tour de France), and while I haven't signed up officially, I did get inspired by all the lovely spinning posts on my Instagram feed, so I sat down at my trusty wheel last Friday. I don't know what happened, but something everything seemed to click in place, and I felt like I finally got the hang of it! I finished the batt I was working on, and transfered it to my Turkish spindle to make a center-pull ball to ply from (I only have 2 working bobbins, so I couldn't think of another way to do it).
WPI (wraps per inch) came to somewhere between 6-7, so it's a bulky/super bulky weight. Now to figure out what to knit with it! I only have about 21 meters though, so my options are limited. Might just end up making a cup cozy or something like that ;)