Wednesday, September 11, 2013

WIP Wednesday: A Bit of Progress

Not as much progress this past week as I would have liked. I've been feeling slightly under the weather and have been too tired to pick up my knitting as often as usual, but fortunately even just two evenings of TV viewing was enough to finish the back of the Boticelli :)
It's an interesting way of knitting a top, but I think it'll look awesome once it's done :)

The chocolate passion has seen even less progress - 20cm done of the right lining, then I had to start doing too many different things at once to attempt while watching TV (while watching a new movie anyway), so it's stuck here for the time being.

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks wonderful! I look forward to seeing Boticelli when finished. The construction is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intrigued to see how the Boticelli will look, it is such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete