To start with the sneak-attack. I'm a huge sucker for thick, cozy socks and these super-bulky socks from KnitFreedom fit the bill perfectly - especially as I already had the yarn for it! I just HAD to knit them. Unfortunately my ardor diminished somewhat when I finished the first one and discovered it was about 5 sizes too big... I frogged it down to just before the gusset and tried again... only to discover that apparently I just cannot read, and somehow misread "28 stitches total" for "28 stitches on the bottom needle" - yeah... HUGE difference. By that time I had already reached 22 stitches on the bottom needle and really didn't feel like frogging AGAIN, so I fubbed my way through it by trying it out constantly. As a result I ended up with a sock that fit me perfectly... and that I have no idea whether I'll be able to deconstruct to replicate for the second sock!
Next up, the Boticelli. I've cast on for the front, but have only just made it past the first increase - this one will show up on quite a few WIP Wednesdays yet. It's so soft!!!! :)
And finally, the Chocolate Passion. This has seen some significant progress - not so much in quantity, but I've made it past the big hurdle of reading and understanding the short rows!! Woohoo - go me ;-)
I did make one error though... and only noticed too late for me to want to go back and correct it. I accidentally crossed one of the cables the wrong way just as I was starting on the short rows -- like I said, gotta keep your head on straight! Now I'm wondering whether to replicate the error on the left side to keep them symmetrical, or just hope nobody notices ;)