Wednesday, April 30, 2014

WIP Wednesday: Lots of Colours

I still had heaps of yarn left after finishing the Hitchhiker. The obvious choice would have been to use the rest for a pair of socks, but I didn't really feel like facing the dreaded Second Sock Syndrome, so I decided to use the rest for a shawlette instead to get my knitting mojo flowing again. That worked out rather nicely, and though this started out as the Simple Shawl for Fancy Yarns shawl, after about 20 rows I realized that it was actually *too* simple, and I was getting slightly bored by it. Mojo achieved! :)

But instead of frogging, I decided to play around it with a bit, so I've added a couple of fan-and-feather motifs, some flower motifs, and now I'm trying to make up my mind where to go next.
If nothing else, it certainly is colourful! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment